What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern pin around £3k

ROBERTDAVIES1977

Registered
I would like to get back into the hobby, sold all my games and now regret it.
The last game I listed was Game Of Thrones, I got some grief over the price and just wanted to walk away from pinball after that and deleted my account on here.
So this is my new account, I have met a few of you at the shows when I took the R2 unit.
I know 3k is tight for a Stern, but I did see a Thransformers just sold at that price, so worth asking.
Many Thanks
Robert

I have a WoF, 3k...
Thanks for the offer, but that was one of the games I sold, I had a nice one with yellow powder coating.
So trying to find something I have not had before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230325_154835_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325_154835_Photos.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 73
Hi Neil- Pickholder Phil is right- plus that WPT is a nice example/ clean. I’ve been offered that give or take as trade against BBH and a 24 not too long ago.I’d say that’s the right price give or take. Certainly prefer it to WOF which left me cold- the flipper set up and inlanes were too weird

Hi Neil- Pickholder Phil is right- plus that WPT is a nice example/ clean. I’ve been offered that give or take as trade against BBH and a 24 not too long ago.I’d say that’s the right price give or take. Certainly prefer it to WOF which left me cold- the flipper set up and inlanes were too weird
WOF looked great, but that was about it, I have never played 24.
I think BBH is the better one of these low end games, I had a nice one with green powder coating, went to somebody on this group.

Last edited:
Save up a bit more and go for a mid range Stern, lots of great games around 4-5k, Tron, Star Trek, Spiderman etc.
It’s only a temporary cost anyway you will get it back when you sell it on :thumbs:

Save up a bit more and go for a mid range Stern, lots of great games around 4-5k, Tron, Star Trek, Spiderman etc.
It’s only a temporary cost anyway you will get it back when you sell it on :thumbs:
Exactly this don’t over pay and if it costs you a few hundred quid to own it for a few months then well worth it

Back
Top Bottom