What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern: New Game

Iron Man is on the sidelines if they have parts problems - but the new game is Rush - they announce first week of December was my understanding, kinda mad, they should be making Godzilla premiums Elvira premium and AIQ premiums as the demand for those is off the scale right now. Rush isn't going to be a money spinner.

Neil.

Canadians will be happy.
I like Borgs stuff but Rush not big enough theme for me.
Bit too Hawkwind.
Red Leb in coin box.

Last edited:
nah they pulled it because their schedule was toast but I imagine the minute they have some gaps again old Tin man will make a return.

my understanding is that venom has been shelved for the foreseeable future - probably by saying this it will be the next game but thats the rumour.

Heard that rumour too a while back but then it’s been said since that it is not the case, think Zach said in his latest Pinball Show podcast Venom is still on….

If it does get pushed back it throws the designer rotation out of sync a little, but if anyone can adapt and fill the gap it’s Stern.

Back
Top Bottom