What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern MUSTANG

Out of curiosity, are there many of these in the UK? I quite fancy one at some point in the future, looks like a fun game despite the theme.

Think there's hardly any of theses in the UK , I've been on the lookout for a while. Never seen one for sale on here.

Just had a quick look and they seem to come up for sale on flippermarkt occasionally, so may be worth looking there if you're up for importing.

Complete guess, about £3.5k to £4k depending on condition? really hard to say as they never come up so can't be slotted in with the value of other machines. On the one hand they're rare but the other hand they weren't very highly thought of either ( at the time ) . I wouldn't mind one because you just don't see them so would be a novelty to own and I've enjoyed it when I've played one.

i believe it can be ordered new from Stern..... if you REALLY want one I can order...

Just had a quick look and they seem to come up for sale on flippermarkt occasionally, so may be worth looking there if you're up for importing.

Very few if any have come onto the 2nd hand market here in the Uk. It's a simple multiball game with no memorable John Trudeaux special features. Not a lot for your buck compared to other choice games at the price.
I will be going over to Lille in August.....there are a few for sale in Netherlands, Belgium and France.. But was hoping to keep my truck empty for a load of choice wines :D

What would people be willing to pay for one

Hi Chris looks as if there are at least three interested in a Mustang .... Possibly more if you can source one. I would agree with Kevlar's 2nd hand valuation which is comparable with other pins of this period.

image.jpeg

Do any members or friends of members on the forum....... Own a Stern Mustang pinball machine ?
Maybe they could offer some info on how living with this game really is and why they would never part with it. Nnnnn maybe give me first dibs ........? :thumbs:

Good morning,
Carl and Kevlar, thanks for your input, much appreciated.
This machine was never considered a wise buy by the pinball fraternity , with only a couple showing up tends to confirm this.
However ......there is a very nice girl at Ford UK who is very helpful and all the Mustang clubs all over the Uk to search thru.
I reckon there's at least (12) and one of which doesn't know it's about to go up on sale right now.
Just smiling n turning stones......

Back
Top Bottom