What's new

Traded Stern Monopoly for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy

Site Supporter
My Monopoly is up for sale or trade. I'm after £1500 ono, or a trade would ideally be against an X Files or Rocky & Bulwinkle or one of the wanted games in my signature, but I'd consider anything really!

Playfield - the playfield has graining and some ball swirls, and there is a mark by the rotating flipper where some idiot used a too-long screw. On the plus side it's all nice and bright, plastics and ramps are all good and it plays well. Everything works as it should, including the bank door, rotating flipper and mini display. There are some LEDs, including under the Monopoly board so you can easily see your progress round the board.

Cabinet - good, no major dings. A previous owner had put plastic edge protectors round the bottom of the cab, I've left these on as it gives a nice solid edge but they could be removed if required.

Electronics
- everything works with no problems. The backbox tube has a filter to remove backglass glare. The Dot Matrix display is brand new, with less than a dozen hours of use! The display that came with the game was only just starting to outgas (noticable on only 2 or 3 animations - so no I hadn't noticed it when I bought the game...) so you could have that one instead if you wanted the game at a cheaper price.

I'll now try to upload some pics. If you're interested or have any questions please give me a shout!

Andy

Last edited:
Here are the pics - no problem to take more if required so please say!

BACK.JPG CAB.JPG GAME.JPG PFALL.JPG PFTOP.JPG PFBTM.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom