What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern KISS

Five in the UK? Wow!
Got an LE but still very much in love with it I’m afraid.
Definitely an underrated machine IMO.

They are still in production and maybe Stern are hoping to do a last push on sales when the final code update comes out?

Could always go NIB with Phil?

Once you find one, first mod to get is the speaker mod - it's a decent mod.

They are still in production and maybe Stern are hoping to do a last push on sales when the final code update comes out?

Could always go NIB with Phil?

Once you find one, first mod to get is the speaker mod - it's a decent mod.

I can’t afford NIB sadly. :(

Cheers mate.
I would prefer a non German version though (although I might have to temper desire against availability).

No worries, I browse there sometimes and even bought a machine through there once, and when I saw those listings I thought of this post.

Do you want a non German version because of the changes to the Kiss logo on the German games? If so I think the first one I linked has the original artwork - the description says Runen-Version which translates to runes version - and the SS in the official logo are runes.

Really enjoyed playing Kiss in Tilt and would love to have one someday. Good luck with the search.

Sometimes it's the small things in a game that make all the difference. The use of multipliers in KISS is really good and it makes all the difference to getting big scores..... Never got close to the colossal bonus yet. And can't imagine getting a 60x Super Jackpoto_O

The Playfield Multipliers stack additively with each other: having 5x Song and 2x Demon awards 7x Playfield, and visually, having both 2x and 3x inserts lit means you're currently at 5x Song Multiplier. Shot and Playfield Multipliers stack multiplicatively with each other: having 3x Playfield and 4x Shot multipliers awards 12x the scoring on that shot. A maximum of 60x scoring can be achieved on a single shot (15x Playfield, 2x Song Shot, 2x Combo Shot)!

Hope one comes your way soon:)

Bump to the top!

Back
Top Bottom