What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stern Jurassic Park Premium/LE

I think you will be lucky people wanting new premium at the min are struggling it seems strange to me that even Gary stern himself said there where none at the factory seems bonkers when in such demand I have 2 customers wanting le s at the min

I think you will be lucky people wanting new premium at the min are struggling it seems strange to me that even Gary stern himself said there where none at the factory seems bonkers when in such demand I have 2 customers wanting le s at the min

Agree Chris It seems nuts to me - loads of folks US side that are waiting for premiums too... clearly used a long period of time to build stranger things assuming it’s going to sell like hot cakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stranger things -
Another barren playfield, one trick pony.
Normally don’t look at the Main screen when you’re playing so doesn’t matter if it’s a big screen or DMD, what matters to me are the shots and how they feel and how rewarding they are, it didn’t look particularly exciting to me and how I look at is, would I sell one of my 3 games I play everyday to get it - TWD, GB and BW ? Not a chance, but that’s just my opinion 😂

After that stream I think they'll struggle.

Barren pf- just like AFM and MM (minus trolls) 😀that’s fine with me

Stranger Things will kill on location and appeal to the younger crowd who are attracted to current popular themes.

Stern will sell **** loads of them, though maybe not so much to the old school generation of home collectors. But then oldies already have BKSOr, JP and Elvira to choose from this year.

I also thought the stream was great especially for very early code, the pro looks excellent. Will have to wait and see what the projector adds to the mix.
Good luck on your JP hunt!

Wanted stern JP, angry TRex only. NO PRO MODELS.

Freeing cash for STGS? Maybe we can work a deal.

I’ve got your next t-shirt ready!

0216D2B5-7EF5-4357-A334-866C2613DEC6.jpeg

‘Park Staff’ 😂😂😂

Stranger things is barren because of the projector. Still looks great theme wise. I do like a mix of short and long shots and things only has one short shot. Surprised that Eddy didn’t put more short shots in. Elwin follows Lawlor with a mix of east-west shots as well. FYI, AFM was meant to have a roving saucer over the bottom half of the playfield but it was cut due to cost.

Back
Top Bottom