What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold STERN IMVE HUO (Iron Man Vault Edition) - £3750

Onze

Getting high on Novus fumes.
STERN Iron Man Vault Edition for sale. (£3750).

Home use only and in very nice condition. Completely stock apart from an added Shaker Motor.

I've never had any issues with it and it plays great. You may have played it at one of the Northern Pinball meetings last year. Probably most recently at the Northern Flip Frenzy last November.

Here's a link to some recent photos of it.

IMVE Photos

It's still got its original goodie bag inside of it that looks like it's never been opened. That's why the Whiplash toy doesn't have his whips connected as they're in the bag.

Unfortunately, the machine has now been packed down due to lack of space so the pictures will have to do the selling. Pickup would be from the Preston (PR5) postcode location.

I can deliver the machine but I wouldn't want to travel too far from Preston (PR5).

Please message me if you have any further questions.

I've not posted for a while but I'm sure a few of the Northern guys can vouch for me.

André.

André is a true gent in this den of thieves! Luckily he's also got a great sense of humour 🤣

All good, thanks everyone for vouching for Andre. Always good to get peace of mind 😁😁😁 Just need Martin's details now so we can get it sorted ASAP.

Martin:

BBFBD56C-9169-4DB1-8B36-322FD701351F.png

Note my call was a mere 6minutes - got to be a record.

All good, thanks everyone for vouching for Andre. Always good to get peace of mind 😁😁😁 Just need Martin's details now so we can get it sorted ASAP.

Not that you probably need it now, but this machine was with me for a while and is mint, a word I rarely use..... and most Northern pinheads know Andre. :thumbs:

Only have room for 2 pins currently so wanted a more "casual walk up and play game" you know long ball times minimum nudging a more slower table as opposed to my TWD PRO. I have made the right choice haven't I? 😂😂😂

Only have room for 2 pins currently so wanted a more "casual walk up and play game" you know long ball times minimum nudging a more slower table as opposed to my TWD PRO. I have made the right choice haven't I? 😂😂😂
It’s perfect - long games, easy outlines, achievable Wizard mode.

Put it this way, if you can protect those outlanes you'll never lose a ball down another outlane on another machine ever again.

Martin has gone deep underground. Good luck getting hold of him. I spoke to him three weeks ago and still waiting.

Anybody got a number for his brother? Heck, I’ll settle for a second cousin at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom