What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern IM Parts

Expired Due to no activity

todler

Site Supporter
Collected a load of parts to mod my Iron Man but the pinball Mojo has disappeared so have decided to play it as is rather than bling up. First on the list are these. Selling for what they cost me without the shipping costs from the USA.

Full Stern Raw Armour set. Standard Lockdown bar (not suitable for VE), lollipop side rails, hinges and legs. Also the hardware nuts as shown. I was going to get these powder coated Candy Red and fit them to the machine. you would then have a spare set to sell or get powder coat.£160

Next is the LE style apron. Again raw metal in order to get it powder coated the same as the armour. This has a backlit Reactor emblem that fits in the center of the apron and 2 backlit apron cards (same as an LE apron). To match with this are the 3 Reactor bumper caps. These are from Hooked on Pinball. £225

Pick up preferred as a bit difficult to ship the armour set, or can use the pinball courier network.

Attachments

• P1060261.JPG
    P1060261.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 83
  • P1060263.JPG
    P1060263.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 76
  • P1060265.JPG
    P1060265.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 83
  • P1060266.JPG
    P1060266.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 81
  • P1060267.JPG
    P1060267.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 73
Just bumping this. If it doesn't go then will have to decide if I get it powder coated candy red for the IM or Purple on the MET. However after seem to have lost interest in MODS since My TronLE :(

im intrested in the steel armour but where do they won't picking up from ?

Located in Warminster Wiltshire. About 1/2hr drive from SWL so can get it there when next in Salisbury if its ok with Peter.

How much for just the apron?

Think the Bumper caps were $99 and with the exchange rate at the time it made them basically £68. That means the apron would be £157.

Cheers

Bump, currently due to be in Harrogate (as long as there's no Snow) between Xmas and the New Year so can bring up if anyone is interested in them.

Cheers Tony

I'll take the Stern Armour set if you're willing to drop off on route? Riccall is almost on your way through, maybe adds 30mins to a 5hr trip.

Also, belated apologies as I enquired about these ages ago but it totally slipped my mind til now.

Back
Top Bottom