What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern Coin Mech

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
R

robertlucas1970

I used to use one pin in my old collection as a money box and would only play it if i put £1 in, I took over £1000 out towards the next pin, so would like to do this again, so would like to put one on TWD which will except the new £1 coins.

Many Thanks

If anyone has a second available would be interested (for a new stern)... thx

Edit - there's lots of places at the moment that seem to do it cheaper than swallow... cheapest I have seen is £15..

Thanks, I would like to find one just all ready to go and not have to send it away, is it the SR3 I need ?

I have spare sr3 mechs but like most the only way i can get them to take new pound is to send away so with two lots of post even with £15 to convert that turns a £20;coin mech into a £42 one. I've already had to pull all my eBay mech auctions as buyers DON'T want the expense or effort \ expect my £12 mech to be new pound ready. Aready low fruit machine prices have collapsed . Picking up two for parts today for a tenner each. Operators will be landfilling hundreds . Thanks a lot UK government

I have spare sr3 mechs but like most the only way i can get them to take new pound is to send away so with two lots of post even with £15 to convert that turns a £20;coin mech into a £42 one. I've already had to pull all my eBay mech auctions as buyers DON'T want the expense or effort \ expect my £12 mech to be new pound ready. Aready low fruit machine prices have collapsed . Picking up two for parts today for a tenner each. Operators will be landfilling hundreds . Thanks a lot UK government

Can I buy a couple, out of curiosity I would have ago at trying to program them, how hard can it be, I bet I have enough kit here to do the job.

Has anyone even come across this new pound yet? They haven't made their way here yet. I'd imagine when they do people will be holding onto them as they're 'shiny'. Local small town mentality. I was told my new five pound note wasn't worth anything..

Can I buy a couple, out of curiosity I would have ago at trying to program them, how hard can it be, I bet I have enough kit here to do the job.

Same here Steve - am back in Brum Thursday night if you are about??

Has anyone even come across this new pound yet? They haven't made their way here yet. I'd imagine when they do people will be holding onto them as they're 'shiny'. Local small town mentality. I was told my new five pound note wasn't worth anything..

Nope - Went into the bank last Wednesday asking for a bag of them - Nope, they have none in. Useless! Havent seen one yet!

Back
Top Bottom