What's new

Found it! Stern coin mech loom

darren_ross

Registered
Hi. The problem I'm having is my machine doesn't have all the pink wires or the plug available to connect a coin mechanism.
Now I've been in contact with stern but i can't say it looks too promising.

A group of green wires for the operator controls go into the same plug as the coin mech wires.
1487183837502.jpg

From this plug all the pink and green wires should run towards the coin door and separate into the coin mech plug and a plug for the operator buttons.
However i only have 2 of the pink wires that were used for lever switches on a token accepting machine.
I've done a terrible mobile drawing thay looks alittle like a flux capacitor. This is what i need.
2017-02-22 09.38.29.png

I won't be winning any awards for artist of the year.

I'm aware that it is possible to make up the rest of the pink wires but i still need the coin mech plug and i have no idea where i can find it. I have searched RS but don't even know what type of plug this is.
downloadfile-10.jpeg

Anyway it's abit of a long shot but it would be possible to remove my loom to the coin door and swap it with one that does have the wires and plug for a coin mechanism. If it's not being used by yourself I'd be greatful to swap these over with some cash your way.
Failing this.. any additional help where i can maybe find a plug or loom would be great.

Thanks

Have you tried the guy at Swallow Amusements Darren ? Knows a fair bit about coin mechs and may know where to get the connector.

Have you tried the guy at Swallow Amusements Darren ? Knows a fair bit about coin mechs and may know where to get the connector.
I'll give them a try. Didn't even think about them to be honest. Stern might pull through on this eventually. Might just not be worth their time for a $10 part

Not yet. They've just come back with a price but Nicola (electrocoin) is out the office until Monday now. Should imagine it will take a few weeks to arrive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom