What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern batman dark knight plastics. All money donated to site

BigBear77

Registered
Stern batman dark knight plastics. From a pin I had a while back I won't be getting another one so here goes:

Think there is just one used from the whole set. See picture.

How much does someone want to give for them
IMG_7966.JPG
?

All money from them will go to the forum donation.

Just want £5 for postage.

Give me a shout if you want them and how much to donate to the site.

Stern batman dark knight plastics. From a pin I had a while back I won't be getting another one so here goes:

Think there is just one used from the whole set. See picture.

How much does someone want to give for themView attachment 52306 ?

All money from them will go to the forum donation.

Just want £5 for postage.

Give me a shout if you want them and how much to donate to the site.
75.00 for the plastic set

Boom boom boom it is yours mate! That will be £10 on postage on this lot as a lot of them and will be packed well with your sticker set mate.

So another £60 towards the forum!

**** my dislexia kicking in, that will be another £65 donated to the forum.

Thank you Kevin!

Got £70 for it, thank you kevin. So a £60 donation for the forum, that is £112.50 donation to a very good forum on stuff that I had in my pinball box that I will not need anymore anyway.

:thumbs:

Donation made :clap:

Kevin sent me the other £5 for the plastic set, so another £5 to be donated to the forum. Think more people should donate abit more on here and that would be the best way to clear your old stuff out and donate or donate to a good charity like the Macmillan or The St Elizabeth hospice or to be far any charity. So start clearing:clap:

Back
Top Bottom