What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Stern axe siderail armour

Has Andy at pinball mania got them
I have them in stock but won’t ship and they are just metal no coating on them

I checked Phil, Andy and 1stoppinball.

I'm after Stern black ideally as it's going on a non-blinged LOTR. just want to cover some flipper hand wear.

Just order from Freddy’s Pinball Paradise. Really quick delivery and didn’t pay any import charge when I ordered mine. They are Stern Black.

Can't you just fit half moons?

I loathe half moons, they don't look good at all in my opinion.

Black Stern axe side rails were £78 shipped from Freddy's Pinball Paradise. I'll update the thread after the customs bumming so everyone knows the true total cost.

I loathe half moons, they don't look good at all in my opinion.

Black Stern axe side rails were £78 shipped from Freddy's Pinball Paradise. I'll update the thread after the customs bumming so everyone knows the true total cost.
I’ve ordered mirror blades recently from there - no extra charges at all 👍

Just had a knock at the door and they've arrived.

Zero customs requests so far.
This is interesting and good to know as it seems to contradict what I’m reading online.
It’s all very confusing.
Can I ask who the courier was please, DHL, DPD etc…
I wanted to order from Stern EU but got put off about additional charges…

I thought I would ask here, would anyone be interested in the LE style side rails? The more angular straight edge rails like seen below on Deadpool LE.

Attachments

• D503B923-68D2-432B-91EF-077C5F25C230.jpeg
    D503B923-68D2-432B-91EF-077C5F25C230.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 8
Gonna order myself a set, see what happens. From what I have read if item is under £135 the VAT should be added by the seller, so no VAT or other charges should be added on by the shipper. So maybe that is why it's getting through as he is not adding the VAT his end.

I thought I would ask here, would anyone be interested in the LE style side rails? The more angular straight edge rails like seen below on Deadpool LE.

I'm not after that type as I don't have any newer Stern's without some type of button cover armour.

But I imagine a lot will be after it.

So update.

They unreservedly apologised and immediately offered to get DHL to pickup at their expense.

I told them to not worry and use that money to give me a discount on 4 for the other side, giving me 4 sets.

So if anyone is near me and needs a set let me know as I'll let two go.

This second package did get hit by customs though for £48!

So update.

They unreservedly apologised and immediately offered to get DHL to pickup at their expense.

I told them to not worry and use that money to give me a discount on 4 for the other side, giving me 4 sets.

So if anyone is near me and needs a set let me know as I'll let two go.

This second package did get hit by customs though for £48!
Hi are they side rails that fit a LOTR without the lolipop?

Back
Top Bottom