What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold STERN AEROSMITH PRO - with loadsa extras. £3995 price drop

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Currently on ebay so I will copy the listing across...

Made during 2017 in the USA by Stern who are probably the world's leader in pinball manufacture.

I swear I would not sell this but I have a couple of 'incoming' machines so this does have to go before Christmas.

Located in Birmingham (post code area B30).

Last weekend I did a full strip down on the play field, and serviced the game.

The work that has been carried out on this table is:
New rubbers
New coloured LEDs in the GI section (this can be easily reversed to white)
Installed five new coils, and sleeves.
Fitted a new magnet
Custom instruction cards
Stern side 'art' blades
Custom launch decal
Custom LED speaker lights
New sub woofer speaker and new backbox speakers (big improvement on the ones Stern fit)
Flaming card flasher mod
Seven 'fluorector' style plastic protectors
Slime trunk plastic mod
Purple post rubbers
... I am sure I missed some out!

Just to clarify this game is two years+ old and has been transported around so there is a slight 'nick' in the backbox decal on one side and the back of the game (against the wall) does have a slight chip but this is not seen when the game is set up.

Yes - I know - I am selling it. Yes - I am turning into Will :)

Have loved owning this machine but I have a couple of new toys 'incoming', so this has to go up for sale.

Two months ago someone offered me £4,500 but it seems he has now purchased another machine (not a group member).

Node boards are all good. No dodgy repairs.

Of course for group members you are welcome to send Martin around to collect. Will keep for a bit if you pay for it now via bank transfer.

Maybe be interested in a swap or PX but would prefer a straight sale..... (WPC95 games even tatty/knackered).

Photos on here are better resolution than on the ebay listing.

IMG_9090.jpgIMG_9091.jpgIMG_9092.jpg
IMG_9093.jpgIMG_9094.jpgIMG_9095.jpg
IMG_9096.jpgIMG_9097.jpgIMG_9099.jpg
IMG_9100.jpgIMG_9101.jpg
IMG_9138.jpgIMG_9139.jpgIMG_9143.jpg

Hahah my storage options are available, 18 months is taking the **** and gonna cost me much beer or woo woo’s in the case of the mutual friend 😂😝

Great game dude

Matt is slacking these days he is too busy working :)

So much value here for me, I really like the game, but only have a taxi up for trades and not much money...

Good Luck with it :) - this game doesn't get enough love.

Back
Top Bottom