What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Starwars and Golden Tee arcade 1up cabs

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Due to space and other cabs incoming I’m going to let go these 2 imported arcade 1 up cabs go. Both are in really good condition and include risers so they can stand taller. Golden tee is missing the back access panel, it’s just a thin piece of ply.

£380 Golden Tee
£420 Star Wars

Collection or arrange Martin.

73C1C688-B1A4-4C4C-9387-BD7F621A8B7C.jpeg
D6D96D2D-8B80-44C6-99C6-0E6C5B9E6322.jpeg

Last edited:
Hard to see the cabs with that shine coming from that Whitewater mate. That looks beautiful 😁

Good price for the golden tee as I don't think that has been confirmed for release here yet

Hard to see the cabs with that shine coming from that Whitewater mate. That looks beautiful 😁

Good price for the golden tee as I don't think that has been confirmed for release here yet

Thanks yeah it sure is a shiny beast. If I stop sitting here staring at it, I may get to finish the restore and play it one day 😂

Martin is due with me this week if anyone fancies one of these cabs?

Martin is here again tomorrow if anyone wants to get one of these cabs collected :)

Final call for tomorrow collection

Golden Tee £350
Star Wars £400

Last bump on these before EBay. I can do the pair for £700

Star Wars gone

Golden Tee £325... giving it away now you rascals

Martin coming tomorrow morning if anyone wants Golden Tee collected........

I was hoping to see the star wars still for sale, d’oh! Ordered one from smyths back in july and they cancelled the other week 🙄 but at least they gave me a £25 gift voucher so in the star wars theme, the wife got this (see below)....as she likes it, and i only had to pay £20 on top. Still leaves me looking for a star wars but for £20 i’ll take the brownie points of buying her what she likes. And as i’ve bought a new pin on here tonight i’ll say my brownie points may have been quickly used up (strike while irons hot etc).
Anyway free bump for golden tee 😋

.6CD8ABDD-FE90-4104-AD8F-1D7A52FBA381.jpeg

Attachments

• 98D2F9D1-E70D-4A29-ACA4-7C563EFABA4E.png
    98D2F9D1-E70D-4A29-ACA4-7C563EFABA4E.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom