What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stargate on ebay

Playfield doesn't look great. It's down to the bare wood where the mylar ends...and in more places than he's mentioned e.g. left outlane. I wouldn't call that 'slight wear'.

Game/theme OK but the sound/music sucks bad on this era of Gottlieb. Drove me nuts after a few weeks...

Game/theme OK but the sound/music sucks bad on this era of Gottlieb. Drove me nuts after a few weeks...

Did you have the new rom's in it John, much better as it doesn't keep shouting at you!

The ebay one does look worn for what he's asking but most of them wear at the left out lane (where the diverter isn't adjusted right) and where the ball drops off the ramp behind the sarcophagus target. I would say its probably worth £1k.

It's actually quite a challenging game (Gottlieb's best) when you get into it but most people are ****ed off by the constant "shoot the pyramid, shoot the pyramid" and sell it after a week :rofl:

I have a decent spare playfield and loads of spares if anyone is after any bits.

Did you have the new rom's in it John, much better as it doesn't keep shouting at you!

It's actually quite a challenging game (Gottlieb's best) when you get into it but most people are ****ed off by the constant "shoot the pyramid, shoot the pyramid" and sell it after a week :rofl:

I didn't Matt, it was a loaner owned by someone else and you're right, that quote and the rest was a PITA ! Didn't realise there were different ROMS... worth a second chance then, as like the film/theme and playfield.

Last edited:
You can cancel the shoot the pyramid instruction by double flipping at the start of the game...

Great game, well worth the money. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom