What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Stargate - Ebay & RFM SOLD

Both machines were good examples. I had a blinder of a game on this RFM, once my head worked out how to read the information.
Stargate was also a lovely looking machine but I was cocky and paid the price with a poor score. :rolleyez:

Indeed it did. The first time I play Stargate I got 467,625,210 in the SE league meet at Rav's last year. I stepped up to this machine thinking I don't need practice, just repeat what you did last time but sadly I don't know how to fluke it on demand. ;)
Miss, drain, miss, drain. Then about 15 seconds of not hitting a single target, drain. Fourth ball got me some points but sadly not enough.

i'm sure it wasn't deliberate, he's a busy man!

give him a call to remind him - if you don't have his number send me a pm and i'll send you it (or get it off any of his many ebay ads)

Attachments

• CIMG0323.jpg
    CIMG0323.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 14
Some pics?

Attachments

• CIMG0327.jpg
    CIMG0327.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG0324.jpg
    CIMG0324.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 10
This RFM pinball machine is in full working order, has a very nice cabinet (no finger marks around the buttons or damage near the legs) The monitor is original with superb quality picture (I have tried my best to show you how sharp the display is but the colours appear less vibrant on the camera images) there is mininal wear on the stroke of luck hole which could be covered with a cliffy easily, i didn't consider it needed one, but others may differ. It also has LED's fitted. (please see photo's) The game is in very good condition overall and has several great modes using the intergrated 3d images, with the main goal of defending the Earth from the Aliens and then attacking Mars. The pinball2000 system games (see www.impd.org) are also interchangable, so you always have the option of converting into a Star wars episode 1 game in the future!CIMG0325.jpgCIMG0331.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG0322.jpg
    CIMG0322.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
Sarah is a saint, she puts up with us coming round the house and eating her food. You don't find many woman who put up with so much so it will be good to keep her sweet. :hail:

Sarah is a saint, she puts up with us coming round the house and eating her food. You don't find many woman who put up with so much so it will be good to keep her sweet. :hail:

It's not all bad, I have loads of credit in the bank after picking up a pink plastic wendy house for Lucy. Now to find a small pink pinball to put in there!!!

Matt

Where abouts are you if i want to have a look at RFM?

Regards

Ian

I'm very keen, but should really see before I commit, unless this is really a good example and shouldnt let it go.......

Back
Top Bottom