What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars with Pinsound

One of the first things I did when I aquired my T2 was put a pinsound board in it, best decision I made. The soundtrack is so good and even with factory stock speakers it sounds incredible :thumbs:

One of the first things I did when I aquired my T2 was put a pinsound board in it, best decision I made. The soundtrack is so good and even with factory stock speakers it sounds incredible :thumbs:
Does pinsound just upgrade the quality of the sound produced? Would like to hear the difference on a t2

Does pinsound just upgrade the quality of the sound produced? Would like to hear the difference on a t2

Feast your ears =)

I'd say simply because it's a more modern board and as such can handle audio tracks produced at a much higher quality than what is originally in the game - yes it does upgrade the quality of the sound. The video camera doesn't really do it justice, it has much more bass but you can get a good idea of it.

Last edited:
Wow doesn't even feel like the same game with that soundtrack! And i was going to sell mine! Not sure if i can bring myself to do it now. Sounds expensive?

Wow doesn't even feel like the same game with that soundtrack! And i was going to sell mine! Not sure if i can bring myself to do it now. Sounds expensive?

https://www.pinsound.org/shop/index.php?id_product=19&controller=product&id_lang=1

Funny it is actually the original gameplay soundtrack, just beefed up and remastered.

£250 with free worldwide shipping.

So cheaper than a colour DMD but still expensive, but you can always put it into a different game if you sold the one it's in. You can also make your own soundtracks up using the software, make it anything you like.

Miles better Chris, sounds great. I hate the upbeat original music on several Data East's and this transforms the game completely. Not so keen on the Phantom Menace intro but the remainder is excellent.

I'm sure you can still get the soundtrack I've got in mine and there is also an OST version (This has the T2 movie soundtrack instead, doesn't really work for me but others might like it) from the pinsound forums, but if they're not there for some reason PM me and I can dropbox/email them across or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom