What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars on ebay (and BoP)

Andrew Hannay

Registered
Alias
andrewhannay
Anyone been watching that Star Wars on ebay? Is it someone on the group. The one that's been relisted at a higher price.
Looks like it had a few bids but when the auction finished it was straight back on.
Also the BoP that's on there for £3600 hasn't sold but it's got lots of watchers. Will it ever sell for that?

There is a lot of this happening of late it seems, or perhaps the forums are just noticing a lot more than usual.

"I don't like the winning bid so I'll not honour the sale" seems to be all too common on ebay pinball sales.

Pretty sad really as it undermines the entire auction process.

I'm sure many of us could name a handful of machines from both forum members and ebay sellers that have clearly had this done a few times...

Honour your auction or set a straight buy now. Stop wasting peoples times!

There is a lot of this happening of late it seems, or perhaps the forums are just noticing a lot more than usual.

"I don't like the winning bid so I'll not honour the sale" seems to be all too common on ebay pinball sales.

Pretty sad really as it undermines the entire auction process.

I'm sure many of us could name a handful of machines from both forum members and ebay sellers that have clearly had this done a few times...

Honour your auction or set a straight buy now. Stop wasting peoples times!
I used to sell loads on ebay ( not pinball related - stihl petrol chainsaws , hedge cutters etc ) , but lately for every 5 items sold 2-3 don't pay ! seems to be the ebay way these days !

Yep perhaps unfair of me to pin all the relistings on the seller, as for sure buyers can get cold feet too.

Perhaps I'm just extra bitter as it's happened to us with the seller shill bidding then relisting.

People seem to asking silly money for normal Pins Bride of Pinbot £1500 start??. I am looking to buy a reasonable machine needing refurb but there simply are none at the moment There are some EM's but even they are silly money Un-restored Bowling Queen £1100?? 1000000 years BC £1800 Start??

Back
Top Bottom