What's new

Star Wars 'floating' Darth Vader head!

Oh the guy is mad as a bag of snakes...haha Check his latest mod out too:

hahahahah that's awesome, I bet that would make people playing your machine for the first time jump out of their skin

I'm not quite sure which freaked me out the most - the Darth Vadar head thing, or the flashing images at the start and sea-sick inducing video footage at the end!!

:) The smoke's good. That would have a place on a few games but maybe not towards the player. Spray a dear bit underneath so it rises up & around the game. Nice glow off lights. Now I remember the Austin powers tent in Worthing covered in smoke, a friend went in there and jammed it with smoke and some kid got blamed, so, sorry if it was your child.

The darth would do your head in a bit if you hadn't seen before, would get anyone with that.

This is incredibly useful for my own DESW restoration (the early slideshow, not the crazy floating head!), cheers for the find Rus!

Glad to be of service.

On another note, I am in contact with the creator of these mods, and he tells me he is going to be offering the 'Co2-blast-in-tha-face' mod to the public very soon. When I asked on cost, he estimated between $250-500. A wide scope there I know, but I need it in my life so I will let you guys know how he gets on.

Oh, the Darth Vader head mod looks like an electric car aerial of some sort? I can't imagine it being too hard to hook up.

Loads of potential there. Imagine mist multiball with smoke coming out the sides and dracula's head floating towards you :eek:

Back
Top Bottom