What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay STAR WARS EPISODE ONE £1500

steve brum

Site Supporter
pictures to follow ASAP as game currently with Courtney. quick video below

decided to cut my ties with Pinball 2000 games. too many games . too many systems. I love Star Wars but I let my Atari video game go over a decade ago so don't need ALL the Star Wars arcade machines ... just most of them!

game plays and has a new CPU courtesy of Jim

this is not restored as such but playfield has been stripped and cleaned.

playfield superb . cabinet OK for age of machine

would prefer cash on collection from Birmingham . Backbox comes off very easy on these machines so easy to transport in two halves

very quick video

Attachments

• sw ep1.mp4
    2 MB · Views: 11
may consider trades but really need cash and space after September's mad buying frenzy

It's also had new batteries on the Prism and Motherboard.

IMG_3968.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3977.JPG
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_3983.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG
IMG_3988.JPG

although it seems everyone else has the £1 fee promo on eBay (judging by the number of machines listed last few days) this machine will be going there tonight to find its level but please if interested make an offer this afternoon. Some games , and admittedly , this is one of them , just appeal more to the general public than hardcore pinfans and I accept that.

I was sorta poking fun at the shill bidding. Change your name to shill-brum ;)

It's naughty but most people do it. I've done it lots of times. Certainly not innocent.

Back
Top Bottom