What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Wars 1992 data east Pinball Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Registered
Star Wars 1992 data east Pinball Machine.
Highly collectible. Iv had this for years, i bought it from a pub so the corners do have some wear. but it works great. It's just had a little service and a new power supply fitted costing me over £200. It can be set to free play or co-op (10p & £1)

I proudly invite anyone interested in buying to come and have a play, this is very heavy so collection only (from a 1st floor flat). I have more pictures at request. i do work weekdays so weekends are best for me. Mainly Saturdays.

I love this table and i still enjoy playing it so Im not in a rush to sell. But it will have to go one day cos i want to buy a house and i don't want the hassle of taking it with me. Iv been advised to ask for offers around £1750. (sorry but no swops)

I live in-between Sheffield and Doncaster. S648HD.

Attachments

• DSCF0529.JPG
    DSCF0529.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0530.JPG
    DSCF0530.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0532.JPG
    DSCF0532.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF0533.JPG
    DSCF0533.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF0534.JPG
    DSCF0534.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF0535.JPG
    DSCF0535.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF0537.JPG
    DSCF0537.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0538.JPG
    DSCF0538.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF0539.JPG
    DSCF0539.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF0540.JPG
    DSCF0540.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 37
Shaun,

Not sure who advised you to ask for offers around £1750, however that seems a little on the steep side. However who knows nowadays - if you are holding out for that then you may have a wait, however will probably sell it eventually :)

Good luck
Paul

On the other hand it's a better deal than the busted up one that's been floating around on eBay for the past few weeks. I think he's asking over £2k, but then it's condition and price probably explain why it's still not sold.

On the other hand it's a better deal than the busted up one that's been floating around on eBay for the past few weeks. I think he's asking over £2k, but then it's condition and price probably explain why it's still not sold.

Exactly!!

I think you may have been badly advised. I have one and paid a bit less than that for it.

Thanx guys for all your comments. Iv seen the one on eBay. Ya, I think he's not gonna get that price in that condition. I have a price in mind of what I want. I also have two offers one above the price I want. They are viewing at the weekend.

Any item is only worth what a collector is willing to pay.
Kind regards,
Shaun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom