What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Trek The Next Generation

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
The second of my games I'm looking to sell at the moment is Star Trek The Next Generation. I didn't do a shop log post for this one as Gaz had already done one so below are some pics of the finished game (shop job completed in September)....

IMG_1026.jpgIMG_1028.jpg
IMG_1030.jpg
IMG_1031.jpgIMG_1033.jpg
IMG_1034.jpgIMG_1035.jpg

As you can see the pf is in great shape with minor wear at the Neutral Zone hole which could easily be covered by a Cliffy (I haven't as it changes the shot). I treated this game to a full set of brand new plastics, brand new cannon covers, all of the of lamps (inserts and GI) have been replaced with Mark Squires LED's and look stunning, purple post sleeves, brand new flipper bats, starposts, rollover lane guides etc. The cabinet, ramps and boards are all in great condition. The only bad point for this one is that the very bottom horizontal line is out on the DMD but it's not very noticeable during gameplay. I'm looking for £1800 and cash on collection is preferable as I'd like you to see it and have a few games :D

I'm also looking to move on my Dirty Harry and there's another post up for this but if your interested in that, give me a shout. Also if anyone wants to do a 2 for 1 trade then they're both available for something like a LOTR, SM etc....let me know what you've got.

Cheers
Chris

Forgot to mention that I've also got the Romulan and Klingon hallmark ships that I'll chuck in as well. Got them recently thinking I'd have a go at making my own mods :D

Nice machine and a bargain price with all those extra's. If I had enough room I would snap it up quick! Good luck with the sale...

Just goes to show we have a real dearth of games for sale at the mo. After watching that Gonzo video of champ pub. I’m left pondering on why I sold that Junkyard that I bought of yours. Wish I still had it!

For real price shocks either pinball magazine small ads or bob Thomson esp auction 1
I wished I'd gone with a van, and had the money and the space to store stuff... my god there was some stuff there. I had just little bits and pieces, coin doors, side art. A date to set the TARDIS for that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom