What's new

Wanted Star Trek Premium

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Well Ghostbusters is gone. Now sniffing about for the love of my life(well, apart from Tron LE) and my wife, The Dark Knight. My bit on the side! Star Trek Premium.

Anyone care to part with one? Not even sure of the going rate.

Apologies if this has been posted before - here's the comparison between pro and premium

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im happy with a PRO on this one. waiting game one thinks as they are out on site. awesome game. Have premium translite waiting to stick in one LOL

Think only 2 premiums came into the country originally, more chance of getting an LE

Stick 2 jacket potatoes and a small disco ball in there. Job done :-D

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Colour changing LED inserts on the Premium makes so much a difference

Played a Premium at UKPP last year, only one I've ever seen. Out of the Premium/LE I massively prefer the dark red armor to the blue LE, but the LE has those sweet side armor LED's that look like phasers firing.

Played a Premium at UKPP last year, only one I've ever seen. Out of the Premium/LE I massively prefer the dark red armor to the blue LE, but the LE has those sweet side armor LED's that look like phasers firing.
I entirely agree, but the translite & speaker panel is less good on the Premium unless you got one of Aurich's before he stopped making them. I'd probably trade my LE for a minty Premium and some cash to honest.

which is the one with the baked potatoes on it?

Both LE and Premium.

I think the only real difference is the armor colour, and the fact the LE has the limited edition plate, is signed by Steve, has a chrome DMD grille and the side lasers. Obviously different side art and translite as well.

I have 1 guys and it was mine at the party last year still love it so not really ready to sell yet

20160809_224357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom