What's new

Wanted star trek next generation

Hanging onto it in any case unless a trade pops up. Lee's seen mine and he's wanting super-mint. Mine is pretty nice and fully loaded but the cab has a few scuffs. My STNG has had enough spent on it and not changing the cab and back-box for 700 (inc decals) and a clearcoat PF would be nice, but 900quid and a lot of work re-building, which I just wouldn't get back. I'm not sure it's possible to get more on a STNG than I have as it is :)

Have been playing STTNG quite a lot recently and forgot how good the shots are on it. Dare I say it might have one of the best playfield layouts and the ramps are super smooth and so quick. It's as good as a TAF or TZ.

Mine is in pretty good condition, Lee would be looking for super mint but in all honesty doubt if I would sell anyways.

Good Luck Lee..

Last edited:
I like STNG and I'm no trekkie but for me its a table i've had a long time and cut my teeth on the hobby with. People who play it love the guns and the shots, the video mode etc. I've still not got clear to finishing it, but I don't really hammer it often.

Table wise I've added a lot of extras to it, done a lot of fixes and tried a lot of mods on it so it's a little sentimental for me in terms of the canvas it's been.

I think it's a pretty solid and interesting game for a licensed table and it works well, it's one of the lesser played tables I have but a solid game if not spectacular. I recall it back in our early game-development days back in the early 90's and classic bally-williams days. I've had little interest in any other Star Trek games.

I think it's overall rating of somewhere north of top 15-25 (combining IDPB/Pinside) or so is probably about right.

Back
Top Bottom