What's new

No Longer Available Star Trek LE Pinball Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

Registered
Reluctant sale of Star Trek LE Pinball machine.
Total plays from new under 500.
Added pinbits plastic protectors, vengeance enhanced visibility mod, cointaker delux custom LED backbox kit with flashers, superbands for flippers and shooter lane protectors. Replaced stern warning decal on right flipper apron with matching left so looks really sweet. Custom instruction cards (original still in pack) Also comes with original flipper rubbers.
Looks and plays superb. Still have original packing box it came in.

Looking for around £6300 - would consider trade for a minty Revenge from Mars plus >cash

Attachments

• star99.jpg
    star99.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 52
  • star4.jpg
    star4.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 46
  • star5.jpg
    star5.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 46
  • star3.jpg
    star3.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 44
  • star2.jpg
    star2.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Just played one at the SW meet and had a 2 1/2hr drive back thinking I would love to buy one if one came up for sale. Get home to see this :clap:

Asked the misses and she said no :(

Last edited:
Just played one at the SW meet and had a 2 1/2hr drive back thinking I would love to buy one if one came up for sale. Get home to see this :clap:

So what's stopping you ?

True but it's a beautiful machine.
I was tempted myself but bit my hand hard.
Must resist, must resist, must resist.

Glad you enjoyed! craig has set me a tough target if I want the high score back.

you know you want it;)

What's your tron le like? Been saying same thing about Tron if one ever came up.

Im sure Neil would like a STLE, he also has a very nice Tron LE......

Well I am open to the idea of trade for right machine - any tron le owners fancy a Star Trek :)

What's your tron le like? Been saying same thing about Tron if one ever came up.

Afraid the TronLE isn't going anywhere at the moment. Enjoy it too much and have invested too much money in MODs as well. Also after seeing Ian's pro at the weekend I now want the Flynn sign as well :eek: Would love the STLE but got to keep the misses happy and also a severe lack of room at the moment. However when I check my lottery ticket from the weekend and I'm a winner I will be back in touch.
Other option is to sell 2-3 games and make room and the money available. However don't really want to sell the DESW or GnR but said that about a few other machines.

LE is the most expensive one mate. Aimed at the home market. Pro is generally stripped back for the operator.

Might be a Tron VE coming out soon. :thumbs:

The Star Trek LE's don't seem to be keepers. Is that because the code is unfinished??

great game but escalating renovation costs at the moment.... Otherwise it would never be up for sale. Especially not with the new code and karl urban speech pack just round the corner. If it doesn't sell I really won't be that heart broken as just a blast to play :)

Having played a few pros, the LE is in a different class. Not always the case with Sterns but they added quite a lot to this one and you can tell when playing it.

great game but escalating renovation costs at the moment.... Otherwise it would never be up for sale. Especially not with the new code and karl urban speech pack just round the corner. If it doesn't sell I really won't be that heart broken as just a blast to play :)

Having played a few pros, the LE is in a different class. Not always the case with Sterns but they added quite a lot to this one and you can tell when playing it.

Megatron.... Now you sound like a man that would love a transformers LE combo, am I right?
Interested in a trade type thing? :)

Cheers
Will

Oh man I'd love a Transformers LE. So much I actually already have one :) Best game ever.

I thought you might have ;)
It is indeed a powerhouse of a machine and I think the nicest flowing Gomez game since MB

i could give you a nice NIB pin for it a premium or something like this, let me know

just sold my Last Luci but next month i have more,or some other pin

Todler....if you ever need to move your GnR on please let me know!

I'm like Replica, still chewing on my hand to ensure I don't buy it (no money, space, un-supportive wife (where pinball is concerned) blah, blah).

Will someone PLEASE BUY IT :eek: to remove the temptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom