What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Standard size pinball playfield glass

steve brum

Site Supporter
About 25 sheets

Only have standard size

Original toughened glass from scrap games

£5 each

Cash and carry from electric circus preferred

Can bring to play expo Manchester or revival Walsall if paid in advance

Been the same for years.
Only widebodies and a few other games use non-standard glass like Pinball 2000. Safecracker, Ultrapin etc

About 25 sheets

Only have standard size

£5 each

Where would you meet up at expo Manchester, glass size is bang on. Thanks

About 25 sheets

Only have standard size

£5 each

I'll take 10 please. ( I've had some from you /Courtney last year too) I'd collect this Saturday morning and pay cash if that works for you?

;) something like that... Nope, I've got quite a few EMs that have either wrong or missing glasses so good used ones will work fine. I bought about 10 last year from Courtney.

;) something like that... Nope, I've got quite a few EMs that have either wrong or missing glasses so good used ones will work fine. I bought about 10 last year from Courtney.
Nice one, wish you were closer because I would've loved to have seen so many EM's together..

It's not as grand as you might think. I used to have 20 mainly Gottlieb machines set up and running but had to clear them into store after my daughter and other half needed to move in the house:( so nowadays I just have half a dozen belonging to customers in my workroom that are having various repairs done. Still, I get to give them a good test play before they return to their homes :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom