What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stand Up Target Advice

Andypc

Registered
I am trying to repair / replace the stand-up targets on my Lethal Weapon 3. I got the only translucent yellow targets I could find. I did the first one that was completely snapped off and didn't realised the metal with the wire soldered to it was actually part of the original that had snapped off. I had just placed the new target on top and put it back together. When I took the next one apart I realised the stem is longer on the originals and the wire is soldered directly onto it. Is what I did with the first one an option or do I need to get different targets? Are these one up to the job? Also the metal behind the target is black. Does this mean that they have been shorting out or should they have foam behind them and it's missing??
20180903_184019.jpg20180903_184026.jpg20180903_184130.jpg20180903_184135.jpg20180903_184201.jpg
If I don't do it this way there is nothing to solder too. But will the contact be good enough?

Last edited:
Loads of guides and video's on drop targets, but very little info on rebuilding stand up targets.

Back
Top Bottom