What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spot The Ball

PAX

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul Woollard
Took me a fair while to find the little bugger following a multiball

Attachments

• 20210219_160846.jpg
    20210219_160846.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 107
It’s amazing how they end up in these nooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the third time I've lost one. Just couldn't see it from the playing angle

Love these posts, pinballs version of where’s wally.

It’s terrible when you loose a ball, I’ve not forgiven my surgeon and it’s 6 years on

I've got two lost balls in a flinstones. They both went in towards the crane and never came out. (Same thing on two separate occasions)

Playfield has been up and down, shook the crap out of the machine, it's even been on a roadtrip up and down the country to someone else's house and they still haven't appeared!

I've got two lost balls in a flinstones. They both went in towards the crane and never came out. (Same thing on two separate occasions)

Playfield has been up and down, shook the crap out of the machine, it's even been on a roadtrip up and down the country to someone else's house and they still haven't appeared!
My flintstones had a ball stuck in the green Dino on the ramp, I found once just having a look around the play field,

Back
Top Bottom