What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spot the April fool...

Yeah that was pretty obvious but a lot of work. So far the best one I saw was the £5 note with that knobcheese Cowell on it

Damn a lot of effort for an April fool! They even built a website! Some of the bits from the website are quite funny:

"Having never manufactured any sort of amusement device before, I felt that the art, and artist, needed to be a selling point. John Youssi (http://www.johnyoussi.com/pinball.html) fit the bill perfectly. There was a slight problem however; I did not know John!"

I guess that is the best part of a good April fool however, how genuine it looks!

Few people on pinside reckon its not a joke...the joke being on everyone who thought it was a joke. I'm confused now.:suspect:

I will go out on a limb and say it's for real.

Who could do that much work for an April fool joke???:eek:

It looks too elaborate to be a joke to me - they've even got a website for the manufacturer where they talk about an official unveiling at a Pinball show in about a weeks time.

Here's a pic that Martin left out, in case you still believe it

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_04_01_3e0267f47fe862fbd2178300d50e19e0.jpg

Kudos to these guys, they did a wicked job and musta spent days working on it

I told you on several occasions to pull your money, but you said you'd see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom