What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Spiderman wanted

DaveMcLean

Registered
Looking for a decent Spiderman, possibly might be ale to get one but if this falls through will be investigating other options, cash waiting

It’s a table I tried on a whim and really like a lot,

I’m not super into the theme.

I always ‘test’ a table in the thought that it could possibly go to make room for something else, but I really rate it and it’s going nowhere and I’ve just got the vault translite to freshen it up.

i love Steve Ritchie's Spiderman ,such flow and fantastic rules ,gameplay and sound ...It is also considered one of the titles that kept pinball alive during an extremely dire time for the industry.It's the last machine that I'd sell out of all the machines I own , great game , still yet to complete the Wizard Mode Super Hero on tournament settings ... ~I hope you find one soon Dave

Last edited:
i love Steve Ritchie's Spiderman ,such flow and fantastic rules ,gameplay and sound ...It is also considered one of the titles that kept pinball alive during an extremely dire time for the industry.It's the last machine that I'd sell out of all the machines I own , great game , still yet to complete the Wizard Mode Super Hero on tournament settings ...
Surprised you haven't completed SuperHero yet.
The main thing you need to do is forget about multiballs until you have a mode running, a completely different strategy to normal competition play, don't even consider playing the modes. Once a MB is running focus on Sandman and Goblin targets.
When you get to SH it's quite forgiving with outlane drains, as there's a ball save.

Last edited:
Surprised you haven't completed SuperHero yet.
The main thing you need to do is forget about multiballs until you have a mode running, a completely different strategy to normal competition play.
Yeah , I know what you mean Wayne , modes can only be started in single ball play as you know , I got to SuperHero many times , but just keep bricking the Spidersense shot , I got it set up mean though , tight tilt , outlanes maximum width, ball saves on minimum , no extras etc...

Back
Top Bottom