What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiderman in 'Bar original' Teesside park, Stockton on Tees

Rus121

Site Supporter
For those of you close enough to give it a go. Went to the piccy's to see Dawn of the rise of the dawn of the dawn of the ape rise and walked past the window only to see it sat there...calling my name.

The missus wasn't having it though but ill be back.:(:rolleyes:

Especially here in Teesside. Redcar was once full of them but now have redemption machines everywhere you look.

Wonder who is operating that one, the guys I know have all pulled out of the operating game.
Wonder if it's Mark "Rogerairplane"Evans ?

Wonder who is operating that one, the guys I know have all pulled out of the operating game.
Wonder if it's Mark "Rogerairplane"Evans ?

I haven't a clue. But I will find out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it is the same SM from several bars in Stockton Town center. It did the rounds a while back, then disappeared. It should recognised my scent when I next approach it as i made it my B*tch the last time we met. :)

For those of you close enough to give it a go. Went to the piccy's to see Dawn of the rise of the dawn of the dawn of the ape rise and walked past the window only to see it sat there...calling my name.

At the other end of the country... I Was in the Snow place (Exscape?) in Milton Keynes last week and upstairs in the arcade by the cinema there was also Spiderman.
A bit dirty, but played OK and was setup for 4 balls per credit which was unusual. Don't know who the operator for that one was.

Oh, the Transformers in Boro's HMV is at 3 plays for £2. Seems a bit steep for a pro, but still chucked it in there for good luck.....

Good to know machines are out there in the wild being played.

Where they are supposed to be.

I think even if a Gilligans Island with two broken flippers was able to take money, I'd chuck it a quid anyway. Not because I wanted to play but because it would be like handing a homeless person a tenner. :rofl:

I found this one too :) although went to see it again ( I work up that way once a month ) found the flipper stuck up and a poorly pinball sign ! Hopefully it's back in service for my next visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The guy that operates them is Eric Ridley. I looked at a few issues for him in the past but haven't heard from him in a while? Twas great to nab a few games testing them out.

Back
Top Bottom