What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spend £130k on a BMW, Get the Concierge Service

DRD

Registered
I get seemingly random emails about classic car auctions, including this

2019 BMW M850I COUPÉ FIRST EDITION​

"The BMW is still in warranty, even with the BMW concierge service also still being valid. This entitles you to round the clock call centres with a ‘personal assistant’ all year round whenever you need to find a cash machine or a new restaurant whilst on the move. "

Google anyone ???????????

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/auc...mo0G0x6f5k8c4zBKEnpJe5yQPSNz1UmryXBNQ=.X5QLxS

Most new higher specified BMWs come with that I’ve had it on mine for years and it’s really useful - I was on a road trip holiday passing thru Belgium at the time and started to get serious vibrations from the steering - pinged them for the nearest dealer and they called the dealer ahead and I got priority service - turns out the TPM in the tyre had snapped and was bouncing around. Was back on the move in 60 minutes!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My seven year old has had a few conversations with the little red SOS button :D

Never had an issue with the Smart Brabus, no red button, or problem TPMs, and indicators work very well...just saying, oh yes my p*nis is a good size thanks bahhhaaa.

Back
Top Bottom