What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special When Lit

Well it's only taken 13 years to get this far...!

The original machine was parted out and I went round the country obtaining the left over parts so that I had enough to put a machine together. Back then there were no reproduction playfields so my friend who is an airbrush expert re- did the main playfield. He took a few years doing it... then I put the playfield back together with the help of another HH that I purchased for that reason. That got sold and I bought another that came with new reproduction playfields, so the top and bottom playfields are new. Lock down allowed me to populate the upper and lower playfields. Earlier this year I tried to get it powered up and hit problems so I imported a couple of transformers from Germany. This week I had another go at getting the machine powered up. We found that the transformer in the machine was wired incorrectly (compared to the imported transformer) and once that was re- wired it worked. There's a few issues to sort but I hope to have it in the SWL line up within the next couple of weeks ready for the festive gathering in December.

Well it's only taken 13 years to get this far...!

The original machine was parted out and I went round the country obtaining the left over parts so that I had enough to put a machine together. Back then there were no reproduction playfields so my friend who is an airbrush expert re- did the main playfield. He took a few years doing it... then I put the playfield back together with the help of another HH that I purchased for that reason. That got sold and I bought another that came with new reproduction playfields, so the top and bottom playfields are new. Lock down allowed me to populate the upper and lower playfields. Earlier this year I tried to get it powered up and hit problems so I imported a couple of transformers from Germany. This week I had another go at getting the machine powered up. We found that the transformer in the machine was wired incorrectly (compared to the imported transformer) and once that was re- wired it worked. There's a few issues to sort but I hope to have it in the SWL line up within the next couple of weeks ready for the festive gathering in December.

An incredible effort. Sounds like a real labour of love. Looking forward to having a look at it.

Really enjoyed visiting last night Peter, will definitely be back again and best of luck finishing Haunted House 👍
Simon

A reminder that we have an all day tournament today Friday 29th March 2024, so there will be no public access in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom