What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special when li

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Big thankyou to a warm welcome recived down at saturdays special when lit event. Special thanks to Peter for hosting it and to all the new friends we met.
Cal and I had a great time my fave game of the day being attack from mars. A lovely looking machine with the new colour display.
Thanks again
gary mooseman

It was a very good event. Like a special meet and comp at a well run club house. I like the fact the owners of some of the machines, happily watched other people enjoy their pride and joys. The AFM and MM were in exceptional condition yet were there for people to play. The astmosphere was very enjoyable, a good group of people to play ball with.
I really enjoyed Dr Who again having fallen out of love but something clicked with Tron and I can see it also being one for the future games room.

Thanks Pete and Moira, a well run event and definitely a good day out. :D

What a fantastic weekend. Another example of Peter, Moira, Martin et al hosting a great event - so a massive thanks goes out to them!

Though I'm usually down at the club most Fridays, it's great to be able to meet more people from this fantastic community over a fun event and enjoy the machines.
Pleased that I played better than expected and on a personal note reading this thread made me happy to see nice comments about my AFM :biggrin1: (thanks has to go to Peter again who is always there should something need working on).

Looking forward to the next time!

Your AFM was lovely, I would own one if the price wasn't so hard to justify at the moment. They are made to be played and it is good that yours is in a safe place, with expert hands available to keep it at it's best.
I think we need more clubs like SWL, great idea. :rockon:

Thanks for the endorsement and kind words, Guys :bounce:

It was great to see you all and I'm glad you enjoyed the Day (s). You're :welcome: anytime!

Yes, was a fantastic couple of days pinball. Thoroughly enjoyed myself :bounce:

Special thanks to Peter and Moira, as well as Martin for his organisation skills.

Looking forward to the Robot Bash at Greg's on the 29th

Cheers, Craig

Many thanks to Peter and Moira for another superb weekend of pinball.

Nice to see some new faces and to meet Geoff and Gary.

Congrats to Craig for a storming performance and a very well deserved win. Also well played to Dan for a great 2nd place, Peter for 3rd, Matt for making both finals, albeit coming last in both (I know how that feels!) and to Ivan for an amazing weekend, winning Classics comp, 2nd in league and qualifying 3rd for main comp.

Cheers again
Greg

We had a great weekend. Great hosts, great mix of games and great to mix with a good bunch of people with the same interest in a good atmosphere.
Congrats to the Sunday finalists and everyone who took part to make it a fiercely but friendly fought competition, just sorry we couldn't stay right to the end to watch :(
Ivan

Back
Top Bottom