What's new

Speaker light kit

darren_ross

Registered
I have this speaker light kit on iron man. It used to give a nice fade out effect, but one day started changing between colours rapidly. Now i have a remote for this but it doesn't work. Just replaced batteries and the thing still doesn't work.1489329730531.jpg
Can it be controlled any other way? Don't know anything about the things unfortunately. It's not major but is abit much on the eyes. I guess i could just unplug it. Would rather have the nice fadeout effect i had before.

These kind of remotes are sometimes interchangeable. I have two bought for separate items and they both work on the other item. I have another that only works for item supplied with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These kind of remotes are sometimes interchangeable. I have two bought for separate items and they both work on the other item. I have another that only works for item supplied with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have another one for some decking lights i put it. Those stopped working too. The remotes seem pretty cheap and flimsy really. The remote doesn't work for this either. I just wish they'd give you proper buttons rather than these plastic molded membrane things

Back
Top Bottom