What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaker insert lights - who sells ?

Just make them, only about £20 if you get the brackets from Phil Dixon (£10 a pair from memory)

5m RGB LED strip is £10-£15 from ebay (should easily do 5 sets)

Twin controller box around £3

Connectors to connect to controller £5 for 5 (I think)

Takes around 20 minutes to do each one from scratch

Just make them, only about £20 if you get the brackets from Phil Dixon (£10 a pair from memory)

5m RGB LED strip is £10-£15 from ebay (should easily do 5 sets)

Twin controller box around £3

Connectors to connect to controller £5 for 5 (I think)

Takes around 20 minutes to do each one from scratch
Cheers Nick, did think about that. Just don't have the DIY mojo right now.

I've got several sets for sterns , met, SM, from pinball refinery. Their speaker light kits are tied into the game so for example on spidey they go red when you shoot doc ock, green when you shoot goblin and do crazy light shows when starting multiballs. They also do undercab lighting kits that do exactly the same. They aren't listed on their site all the time but if you mail them they should be able to sort you out. Dead easy to fit, just plug into f7.

Here's an old vid I just found of my spidey, don't have any gameplay I'm afraid but you get the idea

Attachments

• trim.5728EE92-F3A7-4440-A66E-AEBF1EFD3EEF.MOV
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
Had mine from 1stoppinball ,which I think Mel had them from pinball center for about £45 ?
Was going to put them in the batman ,but in the end I fitted them onto the ST :thumbs:

Thanks that's what I was looking for couldn't find it.

How much are the pinball refinery ones - are they the sound sensitive ones?

Just tried getting some speaker and undercab kits from pinball refinery but gio ain't around for a while and Steve doesn't do them :(

Has anyone ever used or seen the rock custom pinball ones, any good? Or does anyone know somewhere else you can get interactive kits from ?

I had rock undercab kits on spiderman and TSPP, they were great if a little pricey for what they actually are. Personally I wouldn't bother if you move machines about, take them to shows or don't intend to keep them too long because they get damaged very easily when moving them. I damaged both kits moving the machines to the UKPP so ended up removing them. All I do now is install a length of LED strip across the front underside of the cab where it won't get damaged when moving the machine.

Thanks Kevlar , I need to get some bits from Pinballcenter so think i ll just try out the RGB ones for now as I've not tried them before.

Back
Top Bottom