What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Spares; DMD, Ramp, Lockdown/Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMP

Site Supporter
Few bits for sale before putting on Ebay;

Cherry DMD, used, no burn or lines out. Good condition - £100.
NEW Whitewater subway ramp (under playfield). Never used - £25.
NEW Bally/Willams standard size lockdown bar (bought from PH - Few mm wider than originals) - £50

Gold tinted lockdown bar and side rails taken from my TOTAN. Bit worn previously and now polished up again with minor blemishes. No dings or scratches. Not perfect, but look nice. Will post pic later but prefer you to come look at them and take away as difficult to post. Offers?

Ta. John. Preston area NW.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the side rails will fit a Williams taxi?
I'm guessing not. I'm having new decals and pf installed soon and my rails are dented

Pics of the former gold lockdown and rails (now with a gold tint only). Kinks at one end of each rail that can be hidden under backbox hinge but nice and flat to other end. Chrome/gold blemishes can be seen in second pic. Can probably post after all by cannabilising my Stern ST box.

s28.postimg.org_98qtspbil_Bars_and_Rails_001.jpg

s23.postimg.org_4x0zscfej_Bars_and_Rails_004.jpg

s23.postimg.org_vuzi7tpff_Bars_and_Rails_006.jpg

s21.postimg.org_sjsrokl9j_Bars_and_Rails_003.jpg

s21.postimg.org_qx3k3c97r_Bars_and_Rails_002.jpg

Pic of the brand spanky one from PH.

s29.postimg.org_9y7tn3st3_Bars_and_Rails_005.jpg

Will put on Ebay end of week if no interest. Ta.

New lockdown bar and DMD now on Ebay.

Decided to grind and polish the gold one back to chrome..... with some elbow grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom