What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Space Station £1850

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
For sale is my Space Station Pinball which I have owned for 6 years or so.

It was designed by the awesome Barry Oursler who later went on to come up with the genius concept that is the much converted Whodunnit

For those of you unfamiliar with this game it is a great System 11 title with pumping soundtrack and quirky features like no return lanes (!!) and a complete different string of GI which lights when you achieve “condition green” check out this video
(of this actual machine being played) at 1.50 it see it.

Condition (in my opinion) as follows…….

Boards – All good, new X-pin power board, old board included

Displays – New X-pin led displays

LED’s all over including “condition green”. I generally shy away from doing the GI but it looks good

New translite by the last owner

Plastics are all good. I have a feeling they were a new set by the last owner as they haven’t gone yellow like so many games of this age

Ramp is unbroken

Model Space Station is good and it all functions as it should

Legs, fairly new and in good nick but not as sexy as mine

Blue ramp all good, no cracks

Cabinet is in good condition. It has had a coin door lock but this has been bolted to the side so it doesn’t show on the front

Playfield is really good. Has a full factory mylar so is in great shape. It has lifted from a couple of inserts (as seen in the pictures) but when they are illuminated you can’t see this.

Stand up targets have all had decals added

Sticker on the coin door is included as well as the leg protectors no matter what @Will says!

Any questions just ask

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
IMGP9992.JPG

Epic game - wish we had space in the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom