What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Mission Williams

Beck

Registered
Complete Noob here, never owned a pinball machine. Arcade game yes, first time pin. Used to play the hell out of some pinball machines back in the day. So there was a Space Mission 4 player, Williams that I picked up for a really good price. Has a number of different issues and hasn't been services in a while based on the looks. Anyway, my first question/issue for the experts is that when you turn it on, both kickouts near each flipper continuously kick, kick, kick, non stop. It will sometimes go away after re-powering several times but starts up again after a bit or after re-powering. Any ideas, suggestions what that might be and how to fix it?

I can upload video if that would help.

Hello!

I guess the first thing to check is that the kickout switches themselves are correctly adjusted so that they are not shorting on.

I imagine your score motor is running continuously and not coming to its home position due to a badly adjusted switch on one of the stacks.

Thanks! I think I know what you mean and you are probably right because the score motor is flaking out as well. Not always but sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom