What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South West Tournament - Pontyclun - Sun 25 June 23

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Moonraker added a new event:

South West Tournament - Pontyclun - Sun 25 June 23

This is an inaugural tournament for a new pinball club in South Wales called SkillShot Pinball.

Date: Sunday 25th June 2023

Time: 11:00am for 11:30am start with an estimated 5pm finish. The aim is to try and play 13 rounds in the time we have.

Cost: £5 per person, under 16 years old Free.

Tournament details, machines and players registered so far can be found at:

Read more about this event...

A reminder that it's this coming Sunday! We have 15 confirmed so far for this inaugural event at SkillShot pinball club at Pontyclun just outside of Cardiff and next to the M4 motorway. For those travelling from England - don't forget the toll money before setting off...! :D

I've got nothing more to add to what s said above. I had a most excellent day, was made very welcome by everybody and played a few really nice shots :- please believe after it all finished I took th e Rush table for a score credit :).
Many thanks to Nick & Emma for hosting so well, look forward to coming down on a regular basi s, thanks to Peter for organising and everyone who turned up and made it a great day !
Cheers you lot !
Dave

Many thanks to Nick and Emma for an awesome day, and thanks to Peter for organising.... A great day, many thanks to all and great to see so many of you that frequent here in the flesh!!

Just need to improve my playing skills (Like actually play some!)

Great new club for those that want to visit!!

Paul

Thanks to Nick and Emma, great place and pins ( and food). Also thank you Peter for organising things and help make the day happen. Had a good time and nice to play loads of new to me pins.
Very friendly crowd😎

Playing pinball sober was a nice change🍻

54FBE299-F802-4BF9-8B7B-F56494998101.jpeg

Thanks All.
Really enjoyed today and my first tournament experience. I learnt loads even just watching some great players.
Sorry I had to shoot off early, not that I think impacted my ranking much. 😂
Great to play games I've not played before (all apart from Addams was a total newbie for me). And look forward to visiting again soon.

Congratulations to Kev on a fine win, he was in stonking form all day long.

Many thanks to Emma and Nik for letting us all loose on a fine collection of pinball machines in their new club house.

Here are the results:
1 Kevin Donovan
2 Martin Layfield
3 Dave Moore
3 Luke Grayson
5 Ed Duckworth
6 Alan Griffin
6 Michael Addis
8 Peter Blakemore
9 Robert Wilkinson
10 Mark Slade
11 Nicholas Mobey