What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west league meet Sunday 29th June 2014

Fishbulb

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to confirm the next South west league meet will be at Ian Wallace'son Sunday 29th June 2014,
thats next Sunday, Nr Kingsbridge, Devon our 2nd new host of the season, he has a fantastic set up and separate games room for us all to enjoy,

if you can offer a lift to anyone or are looking for a lift down there then let me know with you location and i can see if i can link people up, though its no worse than getting to Greg's for most of us really
Practice starts at 12 MIDDAY, and the league games kick off at around 2pm

Here is the list of machines that will be in the league or available for use.
Star Trek LE, (one of only 7 known of in the uk)
RFM
Tron,
Spiderman,
Addams Family,
WCS '94,
Indiana Jones (Williams)
No Fear

He also has a number of video's and Driving games that should all be available too, they are

Sega Le Mans 24 twin
Sega Rally 2 twin
Virtual Cop 3
2 Jamma cabs, hopefully
Football table
Hope to see as many of you as can make it on the day as it is a great venue

Cheers
Neil

The final meet will be nr Malvern, with our 3rd new host of the season, Dan Williams on the 20th July

Please remember catering will be limited to drinks only being supplied this season (tea, coffee & soft drinks etc)
Entry is just £3 fixed per person 16 years old or over (£2 for the league and £1 for the host), with under 16’s having free league entry as usual ( £1 to the host is still payable for under 16’s for drinks)If you need any further details or wish to be added to the email list sent out prior to each meet, then please contact me at this email address: neil.fellender@yahoo.co.uk

@ianw - gutted to have to 'pass' on this, especially as such a short journey!

Ironically I've 'shot myself' in the foot by volunteering to be the 'responsible' adult accompany daughters and their friends to a beach concert at Weston-Super-Mare (http://www.loveweston.com/events/south-west-live-music-event-on-the-beach-p1636503) - an event I'd spotted and asked the daughers if they wanted to go when I was on Weston Pier trying out the 'dodgy' pier pinballs a few weeks ago. With 12 hours of the event (no food, drink or chairs allowed to be taken in.....) I shall be trying to sneak off the beach and try out the pinballs again (dodgy as they may be).

Not sure I can quite get away with leaving Weston completely and driving down to Kingsbridge for a few hours!

Hopefully can tidy room up before then! 2 cabs turned up today, STLE still losing bulbs (may need some hot glue to hold flashers in), no fear spinner in bits.... Tools and cleaning stuff all over the floor. Remember to bring your sun glasses as all the pins have LEDs ! And your swimmers if you fancy a dip afterwards ;) sea at bottom of road.

Next year I'm gonna post my shift rota online so everyone can schedule their events around me :).....or maybe they did this year! :mad: Lol

Just like to say thanks to Ian for hosting the SW league meet today. Great host and lovely collection of machines.
Sorry I had to shoot early but I was on call and being without a phone signal for 4 hrs was chancing it a bit. Luckily I had no missed calls.

Cheers Tony

Huge thanks to Ian for hosting today, without a doubt the best set up/pin area I have ever been too as part of a league meet, had a great day

Great day, thanks to you all for coming to a 'real' SW meet!

One of the most social meets I have been to, may be next time we do a Saturday and a few more of beers will get drunk!

Many thanks to Ian for hosting today. Gorgeous house and awesome games room. Phil and I really enjoyed it.

Cheers
Greg

I hope these results are a little easier to read!!

Craig Pullen 112 1 20
Greg Mott 103 2 19
Philip Mann 99 3 18
Peter Blakemore 91 4 17
Levi Banks 84 5 16
Ian Wallace 74 6 14.5
Andrew Wilson 74 6 14.5
Neil Fellender 71 8 13
Ed Duckworth 66 9 11.33333333
Graham Rowley 66 9 11.33333333
Joe Tripp 66 9 11.33333333
Nick Hill 64 12 8.5
Dan Wallace 64 12 8.5
Tony Fitzgerald 62 14 7
Helmut Langenbruch 60 15 6
Ashley Oliver 47 16
Emma Oliver 21 17 4

Many thanks to Ian for a cracking days pinball. Great set up you have down there. :clap:

Congrats to Craig for wrapping up another league title with his win on Sunday, well done mate! :D

Well i do try :)

Congrats on your overall win too mate.

Didn't need the first 2 meets did you :)

See you Sunday

Back
Top Bottom