What's new

Found it! South Park pinball

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
looking again for a South park pinball as I have 1 space left, sadly missed the one on eBay today due to been at work and forgetting to bid! Also it had 4 flipper buttons which I was a little unsure about anyone know why it would have 4! If you have one let me know space and cash waiting thanks again scott

Not sure if UK South Park were games with 'skill' posts, would answer why there's 4 buttons on the cabinet side if it did though

Not sure if UK South Park were games with 'skill' posts, would answer why there's 4 buttons on the cabinet side if it did though
Ah could be, I did lots of searches most seem to have 2 buttons, I did see 1 in a YouTube clip with 4 buttons, I'll do some more research, shame I missed that one now it only sold for £1250 gutted!

£1250 is top whack imo. Maybe a blessing. You should be able to pick one up on here for a lot less.

Missing out on that one was the pinball gods saying go for another machine.
Listen to them, they know what they are on about.

Love the southpark pin. Was offered one a while back for 800. Had I of had the money or space at the time I would have bought it too.

£1250 does seem like minty fresh money...

Its just rough and for whatever reason has one too many balls in play that confuses the hell out of it.
His last machine he sold went on ebay. will try and get more details for you.

Erhhhhhhhhhhh just missed another on ebay, offered him 1400, if he could deliver to me as he wants cash only, no reply so phoned afriend he kindly said he would get it for me got of the phone hit buy it now and it had gone just a second before! So still looking

Just re looking at pics it did look nice, plus had the profanity roms fitted! Next time one comes up for sale I'm buying it straight away where ever it is!

South Park is on its way, now still looking for turtles, t2 or lw3 just decided that as never played one typical when loads have just finished on eBay cheap!

South Park is on its way, now still looking for turtles, t2 or lw3 just decided that as never played one typical when loads have just finished on eBay cheap!
Theres a LW3 for sale near me but hes looking silly money. I can go and have a look for you if you are interested and can negotiate a decent price

http://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/lethal-weapon-pinball-machine/1101669652

There is also a T2 down southern Ireland but I think hes looking 2K euro

Theres a LW3 for sale near me but hes looking silly money. I can go and have a look for you if you are interested and can negotiate a decent price

http://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/lethal-weapon-pinball-machine/1101669652

There is also a T2 down southern Ireland but I think hes looking 2K euro
Cool yeah I saw that one on gumtree, a little to expensive I was bidding on one on ebay which I was winning missed the end of the auction and it went for 669 which is cheap! Thanks for the offer of looking at it for me, I am sure one will come along soon, I have 1 final pin space left so think it will be one of those 3, lw3, tmnt or t2 thanks again

Back
Top Bottom