What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South coast (Ramsgate) Pinball Parlor Marks 50'th **** up do.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Right who's going ? and do I need to bring anything for anyone, or have I said I will bring you anything down ? (Pinball related) and not proper beer.
My head is mashed and in bits so can't remember if I need to bring anything with me ? At the stage I am at I might even forget to bring myself.
D.

Aww don't - I'm right poorly at the moment (Cold ending up with a chest infection and symptoms resembling a permanent Asthma attack - or so the Doc told me at 11pm last night - probably explains why i cant breathe!) - Feel bad as i haven't really spoken with Mark for ages.... :(

I am bringing something for you but I don't think you had anything for me.
I can only come for Saturday now as working tomorrow and Sunday I need to see my family.

Your not bringing anything for me. I'll be getting into Ramsgate around midday on Saturday with some of the other Midlands pinball lads and am there both days. Who else is staying in the Seafront Travel Lodge?

That's where I'm staying, and I think most of the guys from up 'ere. I'd be surprised if we've not filled that hotel

Think I'm the first to return from this. Great time on the Friday, 9 hours on the beer and multi-darts :) made better at the Parlour on the Sat. Good to see familiar and some new faces.

First time at the Parlour for me and would highly recommend to anyone not been before. Tons of EM's, about half a dozen DMD's and a bunch of vintage gaming machines.... and Orbitor 1, pure hysterics on that one.

Orbitor 1 sure is top entertainment....for once the utterly unique description applies. Played one at PHOF in Vegas a few years ago :D

Heh, it defies everything you know. Had us in stitches !

Top weekend indeed. Loved this:

[video=youtube_share;_FqbTQM8mPs]

And this:
[video=youtube_share;F8n1JVqeayk]

Awesome weekend, great to see everyone :thumb: I'm still feeling rough after the trip to the Belgian bar last night though :D

What a cracking weekend , that Belgian bar was bonkers it was a bit like something out the twilight zone, ramsgate what a strange place :loco:

That was great fun, I really do hope Mark had a good time. There was a lot of people who came together to wish him the best on his birthday.

The Pinball Parlor is a fantastic place. Pete and his son were a real pleasure to talk to and I think they have an amazing collection of old time arcade machines. There was so many things I wanted to play, I forget how many tokens I used up in the end. ;)

Playing it sober is hard enough but with the amount of beer we all had had it was near impossible ;), but gave it a good try.

Back
Top Bottom