What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sound Leisure vinyl bubbler jukebox. £2750 until MON EVE

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
This machine was made nearly 40 years ago. i have just installed a 70 single (140 play) vinyl mechanism - which has been fully serviced, along with the circuit boards.

Will be provided with singles installed to get you going with title cards included.

Modern LED lighting (controlled by an app on your phone too).

Nice sound.

Collect from B19 post code area of Birmingham.

Martin knows where I am.

May take a £2K pin with cash on top......

In certain instances I can deliver but this would be extra.

Do not get many of these in nowadays.

Please PM me with any questions.

IMG_7701.jpg
IMG_7702.jpg
IMG_7703.jpg
IMG_7704.jpg
IMG_7705.jpg
IMG_7706.jpg
IMG_7707.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @russdx1 - the reason it is for sale is I have run out of room at home. I already have 3 jukeboxes.....

Looking for £3K or a pinball worth around £2K and some cash on top coming my way.

Wont be able to afford to put anything on top to get a AIQ.

Why dont you stick AIQ up for sale for a couple of days and see if you get any takers?

Hi @russdx1 - the reason it is for sale is I have run out of room at home. I already have 3 jukeboxes.....

Looking for £3K or a pinball worth around £2K and some cash on top coming my way.

Wont be able to afford to put anything on top to get a AIQ.

Why dont you stick AIQ up for sale for a couple of days and see if you get any takers?
Been up for sale for over a month. Zero interest. Will stick on eBay this week.

They do them every week. Have 3 accounts (one I never sell from) and they send me 80% off as well as £1 fees a month ago. Do not get many of those now.

I really really want this. I’m fighting with my mind, consciousness, sense, possible divorce, space, bank account, all those things. Ahhhh man.

I’ve started drinking too.

Can we self impose a ban on our accounts whilst drinking?

Yeah I’m v got a few 80 variable fee ones what ever the **** that means think get 80% off final selling fees? Will stick on eBay when get some time :)

If got no room for this as garage turned into a bit of a warehouse but I want it!!!! Lol

Is there a aux input? Or only way to get music out via the micro records?

I really really want this. I’m fighting with my mind, consciousness, sense, possible divorce, space, bank account, all those things. Ahhhh man.

Aren't you already divorced?

Yeah I’m v got a few 80 variable fee ones what ever the **** that means think get 80% off final selling fees? Will stick on eBay when get some time :)

If got no room for this as garage turned into a bit of a warehouse but I want it!!!! Lol

Is there a aux input? Or only way to get music out via the micro records?
I can fit a different amp for another £40 that will give it aux in.

Well I may even pay for the Martin delivery if you pay this weekend.......

It looks like a real beauty and would be the centrepiece of any room it's in. The price of Pins makes things like this seem quite affordable.

Phil I’ll take it if still available!! I’m need this in my life!

Back
Top Bottom