What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sound Leisure touch screen jukebox ! CHEAP - £140

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Here is a Sound Leisure jukebox. These are a real nice compact wallbox (about 20 inches by 16 inches). Has a 15 inch touch screen fitted.

Inside is a sound leisure PC running Windows 7 and Ultimate Jukebox (so you can add your own music)

Has 160gb SATA hard drive, currently it has 40gb left and I have put on approx 14,000 songs onto the machine already.

The good bit:
1 - its cheap
2 - it works
3 - did I say its cheap!
4 - Have fitted colour changing LEDs behind the front panel which is a lot better (and cooler) than the old fluorescent tube.

The not so good bits:
1 - The surround around the screen is a bit tatty, I do have some vinyl wrap I was going to put some of that over it.
2 - No internal amplifier - you need to run into another amplifier. If you let me know what inputs your amp has and how far away it is - I will fit suitable leads.
3 - No wall bracket - but can be found on ebay eay, or you can use screws and washers.

Collection from B30 (evenings and out of work hours) or B4 (work hours when I am there!).

Here is a picture:
jb.jpg

I made a YouTube video:

Get in touch if you need more information.

If you have anything you want to trade - shout me up!

7 inch vinyl and albums (70s/80s era)
Musical instruments and anything linked
HiFi/Turntables etc
Unused pinball parts

Back
Top Bottom