What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Sound Leisure digital jukeboxes. Various options.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
JUKEBOX ONE:
1.jpgIMG_7294.jpgIMG_7294.pngIMG_7295.jpgIMG_7295.pngIMG_7296.jpgIMG_7297.jpgIMG_7298.jpg

JUKEBOX TWO:

IMG_7299.jpgIMG_7300.jpgIMG_7301.jpgIMG_7302.jpgIMG_7303.jpg

Right - these are just off site.

Jukebox one is a Starlite mk2 - Music Express
Jukebox two is a Starlite mk2 - Satellite

I am offering these with different options:
Sound Leisure 'Milestones in music' PC
Sound Leisure 'Rockbox' PC
My own PC and software

With the Sound Leisure PCs the good thing is the MiM PC has about 80,000 songs, and the ROCKBOX PC has about 55,000 songs preloaded. These PCs have just been refurbished by Sound Leisure, new solid state drives installed and the lastest songs and software. MiM has top 20s/40s since the charts started as well as loads of other songs. The downside is you can not add your own music, but unless you are talking weird album tracks it has pretty well most songs your want. Oh, plus you can play bingo and quizzes.

With my own PCs they come with jukebox software and you can add your own music. To get you going they have over 20,000 songs in to get you going.

Both machines have a 19 inch thru glass touchscreen.

Currently a MiM PC is in the Music Express and Rockbox is in the Satellite. I have one ROCKBOX PC in stock but a few MILESTONES IN MUSIC so you can choose what PC you have in each machine. They can be swapped over for whatever you want.

Fitted inside both machines is a powerful amplifier, as well as two 12" woofers and two tweeters.

Both machines have the lower front grill with a UV light in it. On jukebox two the UV lamp needs replacing. This will be changed on Monday!

The middle part of each jukebox is slightly different. One has colour changing LEDs that go from Blue to Red, and the other one has 'fairy' style lighting. Typically I see on most photos of this jukebox the lamps happen to be flashing and the camera did not get the effect.

Of course these machines are off site, so expect some knocks etc.

Both machines will be serviced.

PRICES ARE:

With MiM PC - £1700
With ROCKBOX PC - £1700
With my PC - £1500

I do have another one of these coming in soon.

May PX for a juke - let me know what you have - OR other jukes.

Last edited:
JUKEBOX ONE:
View attachment 233326View attachment 233327View attachment 233328View attachment 233329View attachment 233330View attachment 233331View attachment 233332View attachment 233333

JUKEBOX TWO:

View attachment 233334View attachment 233335View attachment 233336View attachment 233337View attachment 233338

Right - these are just off site.

Jukebox one is a Starlite mk2 - Music Express
Jukebox two is a Starlite mk2 - Satellite

I am offering these with different options:
Sound Leisure 'Milestones in music' PC
Sound Leisure 'Rockbox' PC
My own PC and software

With the Sound Leisure PCs the good thing is the MiM PC has about 80,000 songs, and the ROCKBOX PC has about 55,000 songs preloaded. These PCs have just been refurbished by Sound Leisure, new solid state drives installed and the lastest songs and software. MiM has top 20s/40s since the charts started as well as loads of other songs. The downside is you can not add your own music, but unless you are talking weird album tracks it has pretty well most songs your want. Oh, plus you can play bingo and quizzes.

With my own PCs they come with jukebox software and you can add your own music. To get you going they have over 20,000 songs in to get you going.

Both machines have a 19 inch thru glass touchscreen.

Currently a MiM PC is in the Music Express and Rockbox is in the Satellite. I have one ROCKBOX PC in stock but a few MILESTONES IN MUSIC so you can choose what PC you have in each machine. They can be swapped over for whatever you want.

Fitted inside both machines is a powerful amplifier, as well as two 12" woofers and two tweeters.

Both machines have the lower front grill with a UV light in it. On jukebox two the UV lamp needs replacing. This will be changed on Monday!

The middle part of each jukebox is slightly different. One has colour changing LEDs that go from Blue to Red, and the other one has 'fairy' style lighting. Typically I see on most photos of this jukebox the lamps happen to be flashing and the camera did not get the effect.

Of course these machines are off site, so expect some knocks etc.

Both machines will be serviced.

PRICES ARE:

With MiM PC - £1450
With ROCKBOX PC - £1450
With my PC - £1250

I do have another one of these coming in soon.

May PX for a juke - let me know what you ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom