What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Sopranos

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
R

robertlucas1970

Well I have decided on a Sopranos after been out the game for many years, but I love the TV show, so would like to find one and start my pin collection again.
Im in no rush, get paid end of the month, but thought I would see whats about.
If I cant find a Sopranos then I would like some other Stern pin, but not the expensive ones, looking over the sale post for the last few months I see there was a Monoply which was in my budget.
I think I would be better off having a few cheaper ones than a single £5k machine.

Many Thanks

Robert

Hi Robert, I think you will be shocked at the price of The Sopranos, they are changing hands for £2.5k+ I know one that sold For £2.8k before Christmas! Great game though :)

I was not too sure what they went for, I have just been looking over past posts in the sale section to get an idea and last one I see was up at £2600 which I could just about manage.
Other pin I really like is Elvis which seem to go for less but seems like hens teeth.
I will check on here everyday and sure something will come up that I like, but really would like Sopranos or a Elvis

Many Thanks

Hello there don't know if you've seen but on pinball owners look for pinballs for sale section there's a sopranos for sale by Member: athena
I don't know the seller but if you check them out there have owned and own a lot of machines, you have to join to contact members but it free might be wort a chat but I have no idea of price or condition you would have to establish your self but who wouldn't want a trip to Brighton?
Hope this helps
Tony

I thought someone would know who it is! It's a small world sometimes

Yep it's Tobins....

If you want me to have a look at it let me know :)

i bought my Sopranos off Tobin. so did @Matt Adams i think - his was better than mine, cost less, and came with extras.
i'm a sucker and i wanted it too much.
still happy with it though.

if i was you, i'd take @Will up on his offer to go take a gander at it
fantastic game.

Thanks for the heads up, and thats a great offer from Will as I was going to ask what I should look for as I would like a nice one with no problems.
Im also not sure on price, I think around £2600 seems to be right for a nice one ? A completed sale went on ebay last year for £1900, but that was in Germany and would of had to buy it blind and pay £150 shipping.

Many Thanks

Robert

I did post a message to the seller on Pinball Owners, but not heard anything yet, is the seller a member on here ?

Yep he's right there, that was me, bought probably the best one in the Uk for 2.8 and it's pristeen Led'd etc and wow what a keeper,great game, you will find one, they come up here and there, I was lucky and impatient, Good luck with your search, I may sell mine at some point

Hi Robert, I think you will be shocked at the price of The Sopranos, they are changing hands for £2.5k+ I know one that sold For £2.8k before Christmas! Great game though :)

Sounds nice Harry, you could loan it me for £2.8 :) and when im fed up with it you could have it back for £2.8 :)
I have heard from Tobin, he has one which sounds nice at £2.5 just with some scratches to the cabinet, but yours does sounds nice and would pay the extra for a mint one.
If not I will do a deal on this one with Tobin
Many Thanks

Sounds nice Harry, you could loan it me for £2.8 :) and when im fed up with it you could have it back for £2.8 :)
I have heard from Tobin, he has one which sounds nice at £2.5 just with some scratches to the cabinet, but yours does sounds nice and would pay the extra for a mint one.
If not I will do a deal on this one with Tobin
Many Thanks
Tobin was the guy who sold it to me
At the moment it's on loan with matt Vince and I have his avatar so it's not good timing, I'd go for the other one as I wasn't meaning to sell for a while :) Tobin sells some
Good machines so you should be happy

quite enjoy game at shows but the theme means nothing to me. only had one and it never left my van , slid over into buyers van at Knutsford services two years back. Job done

Thanks for all the info, will be going to Brighton on Friday 9 hour round trip to collect from Tobin :)
Would somebody be kind enough to tell me if pinball LED is the place to order a full kit from at £63 for the premium kit ?

Many Thanks

Good stuff, its amazing really that Tobin has brought 4 Sopranos into the UK on his own, probably more!

If I were you I would get an alternative translate, the stock one is a Photoshop horror!

20160308_193426.jpg

10 hour round trip and its in :) looking for a second machine now :)

Attachments

• 20160311_184006.jpg
    20160311_184006.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 38
Congratulations glad it worked out for you, I think you can now officially change your wanted to found it at the top of you listing

still cant see how I change Wanted to Found it !

At the top right of your original post there's an option called Thread Tools. The option to change the prefix is in there :thumbs:

Good stuff, its amazing really that Tobin has brought 4 Sopranos into the UK on his own, probably more!

If I were you I would get an alternative translate, the stock one is a Photoshop horror!

View attachment 27486

I've taken one out of the UK :(

And that alternative translight is 'horrible, I think the original one is OK.

Back
Top Bottom