What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sopranos Safe part Needed

R

robertlucas1970

I just got my first machine and have done most of the little bits that needed doing, some lights were out as the wires had come lose on the lamp holders, some lamp holders not even there, so have replaced those and its all good apart from the safe.
It pops up but does not fall open as it should, after spending hours trying to put this right I then get a manual only to find I am missing the safe opener part 7
So just wondered if anybody can advise where to search ?
Out of stock at Macro, will send a few emails out, but thought I would ask just in case some of you guys have old play-fields and parts kicking about.

Many Thanks

Robert

Attachments

• detail.jpg
    detail.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 18
Yes but I think my panic is over as I emailed the seller and looks like he has found it, so as long as its not faulty and does not keeps falling out I should be OK
Many Thanks

Shoot me a message if it doesn't work out, I found my old one - yours if you need it.

Thanks, I did get one and it seems to be OK
I will be keeping this pin, so will always be on the look out for any Soprano parts if you have anything you want to sell.
Many Thanks

I think I only have one or two pieces left, some used and some not - a couple of new plastic clip bushings, some promo plastics, an actuator arm for the fish, a new drive belt for the dancers. Let me dig it all out, you can have the parts for whatever it costs to post them which shouldn't be much.

Back
Top Bottom