What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Someone to rivet & solder a replacement Twilight Zone mini playfield lamp

Durzel

Registered
I'm looking to buy a replacement mini playfield lamp for my TZ, but it doesn't come with any lamp holders. I would therefore need to get my original lamp holders removed and re-rivted to the new one. I'd also like someone to solder the wires back on to the lamp holders, and return it to me ready to install.

Alternatively, if the cost isn't significantly higher I wouldn't mind paying someone to supply the whole thing as a separate unit (i.e. rivet new lamp holders, solder wires, attach connector, etc)

This is the lamp in question: https://ebay.us/17Ek6T

Is there a tool for removing rivets or is drlling the best option?

Come along to NLP at Blackpool and bring it along and i will do it all for you free of charge.
D.
Very kind. Unfortunately Blackpool is about 180 miles from me. I'd also ideally like to get it done before the end of October.

Thanks very much for the kind offer though!

^^^
Yep nice s/steel socket button bolts (dome not countersunk) with nyloc nuts are a good alternative, cheap as chips on the Bay. Don't think I'd use them where the ball travels over like on ramp flaps though.

Used them recently to affix my Hook topper which originally was riveted.
1535896622782.png

Back
Top Bottom