What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone got a bargain

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Congo .....Buy It Now £600

Lasted 10 minutes
smile-1.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams-...Operated_MJ&hash=item20c5204963#ht_500wt_1415

Anyone here get lucky ?

You mean someone beat you to it Ive...? :eek: You must be slacking in your old age mate !
wink-1.png
That said it's still no where near as cheap as a certain Whitewater...
biggrin-1.png

Day off work and would usually have been looking on the bay.

But no not today , Had Poibug round playing a few games of pinball so totally missed out on that one.

Cheers Chris.

Not me - hell of a price though for a fun game - I really enjoyed this at the Slam.

Still, saved me having to pull extra space for a new pin out of thin air!

Mark

What Whitewater, is there one going? Where???

I must show self restraint. ;-)

Calimori' date=' post: 1693110 said:
What Whitewater, is there one going? Where???

I must show self restraint. ;-)

Oh god ....fighting the urge to tell the WH20 story just one more time
rolleyes-1.gif

.....but I vowed not to ever mention the '£200 Buy-It-Now Wh20 I picked up from ebay that was apparently non working but a 5 minute fix had it up and running and it was lovely and you probably played it at the Slam' again..........oh bugger now look what you made me do :mad:
wink-1.png

Good to know it went to a good home, where it was loved and looked after. I did play, and enjoy it at the slam, made me want one. Great machine. :)

Missed a T2 £250 BIN on ebay about 2 years ago, that would have been a quick fix also, asked the seller if she could stick it on a palate, negetive, went 10 minutes later, it was mine for the taking but was too far away, that was before I knew Martin
sad-1.png
, it would be in my basement these days
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom